Friday, January 22, 2010

Get Smart

Okay, so I want to keep it interesting and everyone loves cookbooks with pictures of everything so to a) remind myself how much stuff I got for $27.10 and b) so you can see what I got, I'm putting in pictures. I'm going to try to put one in of every shopping trip to Giant or Target. So without delay here's what I got:



Reynolds foil $2.09
2 Del Monte canned fruit @ $.50 ea
Mission flour tortillas $1.09
Mission corn tortillas $.53
2 Del Monte Select Harvest @ $1.15 ea
Cucumber $.59
Febreeze Air Effects (clearanced priced + coup) FREE
Dole Salad $1.50
Diced Peppers $1.59
Hillshire Farms Turkey Breast $2.64
2 Johnsonville cheddar bratwurst @ $1.49 ea
8 smart ones entrees, 1 flatbread, and 1 breakfast sandwich @ $.77 ea
Dannon Activia yogurt (4 pk) $1.00
Maggio Ricotta Cheese $1.49

Total before savings: $67.86 Total with sales and coups :$27.10

1 comment:

  1. Holly, I don't know if you remember me or not, but my name is Mel (King) and my husband Justin and I hosted the W.I.R.E.D. Christmas party at our apartment on December 21st. I stumbled upon your blog through Brandon's facebook page, and I have to say, it's AWESOME! Way to go!!!! I shop at Aldi and can feed my husband and I for about $30 a week. I love deals and saving money. Thanks again for all the tips! Keep up the great work and God bless! :0)

    ReplyDelete