Sunday, April 17, 2011

Try It Challenge 3:

Try It Challenge: Week 3

This weeks challenge is: Green Tea!

It's funny that Clare picked this. When I was student teaching I tried to cut out coffee (mostly because of how easily my teeth stain because of it) and had read that green tea can help you lose weight so I brought two cups with me in my coffee thermos and drank it in place of coffee.

I like my green tea with just a bit of honey (we love honey at our house!)

My favorite type of green tea?
Honestly, the type they have a Chinese restaurants, some of my favorite restaurants have small packages you can buy inexpensively at their front counter.

The spiritual challenge this week: Prayer Plank

Sneaky Clare mixing nutrition, fitness, and prayer into one challenge!

I don't know that I'll be able to try this this week as I'm hardly fitting in my 10k training routines but I definitely will keep this in mind for cool summer mornings out in the backyard!


Holly


Don't forget to check out Clare's blog where the challenge started!!




Are you joining the challenge? Don't forget to link up below!

No comments:

Post a Comment