Monday, June 27, 2011

Deals Overview 6/26-7/2



Deals I'm planning on getting this week:

CVS:
Not much this week, printing some $1/1 Honest Tea coupons from Recycle Bank to get free bottles (it's my favorite Iced Tea :)


RiteAid:
Veet: Make $2
Stayfree: 2 FREE
Crest w/ Scope: Make $1 on 2
KY Premium Products: $4




Walgreens:
Skipping Walgreen's this week. I don't have any RR to use and it's out of the way to get there so I'm passing.


Target:
Benadryl Itc Sticks: $.28 ea
3 crackerfuls and 1 newton thins: free-$.4o ea depending on which coupons they will take
Lipton Tea Bags: $.09
KC BBQ Sauce: FREE
MSF black bean burgers: $1.49ea
TicTacs: $.02 ea
Carefree liners: FREE
Apples: $2.99/3lb bag
Cutter's Family Bug Spray: FREE
Method Cleaners: $1.49ea
Trying to figure out a good deal on the edys ice cream
Plus I get a $.05 discount for each reuseable bag and a 5% discount for paying with my Target debit card!

No comments:

Post a Comment