Saturday, June 25, 2011

Super Savings Saturday

Pictures of the deals, I got this week:

CVS and Rite Aid from early in the week went with my mom who is just learning (we put together her coupon binder last weekend), used some rainchecks from last week to get the John Freida, Motrin, and Crest ProHealth. I started with $32 ECB's at CVS and was trying to spend them in case we have a few dry weeks coming and I get stuck with them expiring, but got a $1.50/glade candles at the coupon scanner and ended up leaving with $38 ECB's somehow?? SO much for using them up!
Saturday I picked up some more Tom's(went with my MIL, she loves Tom's mouthwash) (still have a raincheck for one). On Sunday we went out and used our CVS rainchecks for the ones that were out of stock at our CVS on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment