Monday, July 4, 2011

Deals Overview 7/2-7/9

Not too much for deals or coupons this week, I have a lot of ECB's so I'm hoping for better deals next week!


Deals I'm planning on getting this week:

CVS:
Using 3 of my $5/1 John Freida Full Repair coupons to make $3 on the John Freida deal (spend $20, get $10)
Oral B toothbrushes: FREE


RiteAid:
Crest ProHealth Rinse: make $1.50
Possibly some more John Freida depending on BOGO free prices in relation to $5UP+ on 2
Colgate toothbrush: free
Scope: make $.50




Walgreens:th
Skipping Walgreen's this week. I don't have any RR to use and it's out of the way to get there so I'm passing.


Target:
If I get there I'd like to get the BBQ sauce they were out of last week, other than that, I'll be saving any hot Target coupons for a big trip (since it's 30 min from home :-( )

No comments:

Post a Comment