Saturday, July 16, 2011

Super Saving Saturday

Deals I got this week:
Rite Aid (above):
I picked up some Veet strip from MANY MANY weeks ago that I had paid for already and just needed to pick up with the raincheck. Also got the St Joseph's Aspirin from a couple weeks ago with another raincheck, and needed to spend some UP+ rewards to stop them from expiring, so I spend a little on some Crest toothpaste, don't remember my total, I think I spent about $2



CVS:
Used a $5 off $35 purchase so I filled in with Power Bars using BOGO free coupons from the newspaper. Used a *magic* coupon machine coupon + newspaper coupon for the twizzlers, and the razor refills came to $.99. Tried again to spend ECB's and ended up making $2. Now I have about $45 in ECB's.... hoping for better deals next week!

Walmart: my walmart does not take kindly to using coupons---- and I don't even price match! I guess it happens in a small town, I might stop trying and boycott walmart for awhile. Spent $.98 after I made money on the PB&Co.

No comments:

Post a Comment