Monday, July 25, 2011

Deals Overview 7/24-7/31

Deals I'm planning on getting this week:

Time to use up all those coupons that are expiring 7.31.11!

CVS:
Going to try to get the Gillette & Skintimate deal on Sunday if they're not out yet
FREE-make money on Crest/Oral B deal
FREE Bengay cream with $5 off coupon
$.49 U by Kotex
FREE Papermate Pens

RiteAid:
Listerine: $.50
Aussie Styler 2 for $2 (I need hairspray!)




Walgreens:
Skipping Walgreen's again... just too far and not worth the math and the expiring too soon RR's


Target:
More John Frieda to use up my coupons
Ziploc freezer bags $.75/box
More sharpie highlighters with coupons my mom gave me
Looking for deals for my $3/1 jeans coupons!


AND I'm taking a trip to Wegman's this week with a girlfriend to stock up on some natural and organic products not available around here, especially good grass fed no antibiotic or hormone beef... mmmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment